Rules of the Challenge
- Volunteer hours can only be logged after the date you register.
- Volunteer activity cannot be part of a clinical affiliation or clinical experience which serves the student only.
- Volunteer activities cannot be logged for fundraisers benefiting the student, or the student’s PT/PTA program.
- Volunteer donations cannot be logged as hours towards the CA Outreach Challenge.
- Volunteer hours must achieve one of the goals of the challenge listed above, and involve student to community interaction.
- Volunteer hours cannot be logged for TA/tutoring roles within a PT/PTA program.
- You may log no more than 30 hours with a single organization over the course of the Challenge.
- Exceptions for 2020-2021: Give blood at a blood drive = 2 hours / 1 pair of shoes for shoe drive = 1 hour